Shelti Eye 2 – Commercial Dartboard
Shelti Eye 2 – Commercial Dartboard for sale. The tavern-tested Shelti Eye² combines the best features of past models. With smart user-friendly updates in a structurally solid single piece base, with vinyl covered plywood cabinet. A familiar hinged cabinet design makes the game easy to set up, break down and transport. The back fully enclosed with a locking door to provide protection and easy access to internal components.
Player enhancements include a new face-forward angled overhead scoring unit. Universal 110v light and newly enlarged LCD display for optimal player viewing. The programming keypad, expandable controller design and engineered space for the addition of an aftermarket dollar bill acceptor are just a few features that help put you ahead of the game.
Maintenance & Warranty:
- Krimlin arcade games recommends keeping gaming equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We would always recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care taken when switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- Also, Krimlin arcade games supplies all arcades with a 12 month on-site warranty for a domestic setting –
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Furthermore, warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- In addition, we do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description
Delivery & Set Up:
This product is delivered & set up by a two man courier to a ground floor location as standard. Please see below for further delivery details.
Standard delivery of your order includes:
Two Man Delivery Service – Delivered & Installed to a ground level room of choice
Call Ahead Service –
Our courier can call you one hour before they arrive so you don’t have to stay in all day
Furthermore, this product delivered and installed by our dedicated courier service who will contact you by telephone to confirm the delivery day and a time (usually within a 2 hour slot).
Deliveries will take place between 7am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If there is a significant delay to the delivery route then the driver will ring you directly to advise a new time.
We will deliver your order to a ground level room of your choice; however, we do ask that you check your goods will fit in your property and that any entrance ways, hallways, corridors etc are free from obstruction.
Also, please remember to inspect any goods you receive and check for damage to parcels. In the unlikely event of any damage found please reject the goods and ask the driver to return them. In addition, the signature of the person accepting goods is proof that delivery has been successful and you are happy with the condition of the product.
There are no reviews yet.